- BUFFERRING saat streaming? Coba Ganti Server Alternatif 👉 MORE INFO
- Cara Download Film & Subtitle cek di https://langitfilm.net/news/cara-download-film-di-ld2tv/
- Laporkan Film yang ERROR [Rusak/Subtitle Tidak Sinkron] melalui fitur Report / Chatango (kanan-bawah) kemudian mention @KepitingRebus / @LangitKelam agar cepat direspon
- TV Series dan Drakor rilisan lama kemungkinan besar tidak bisa diperbaiki
- Mimin Movie & Anime = @KepitingRebus
- Mimin TV Series & K-Drama = @LangitKelam
Summary & Details
Bo Ri, an 11-year-old girl in a seaside village, is the only family member who can hear. As an elementary school student, Bo Ri becomes more and more accustomed to talking with her friends while finding it hard to communicate with her family in sign language. “Why am I the only person born different from my family?” The more she thinks about it, the more she feels alienated. Wishing to be deaf, Bo Ri sees an old woman diver on the TV deafened by a long-term diving. Bo Ri jumps into the sea and loses consciousness. Waking up in the hospital, she pretends she can′t hear. Bo Ri is a heartwarming movie. Not only does Bo Ri have no ill will, but all of her family members actively express their affection for each other. It is a movie starring deaf people, but it shows the bright side of life without using disability as a tragic element. Bo Ri’s intentions are pure, but we cannot support her self-inflicted disability. The movie makes us eager to see things in a positive light where the innocence of childhood and family love to meet.